Terms & Conditions Policy
ACCEPTABLE PAYMENT METHODS
Payment for most tours needs to be made when we have confirmed availability. Payment needs to be done in advance of the tour to confirm your booking in one of the following ways:
– by visiting our office and making the payment, OR
– by paying online by Paypal** (we will send you an online invoice), OR
– by depositing the amount into our bank account
– by sending us a cheque payable to “Art of Travel” to our office address
Please note that paypal accept Indian debit/credit cards so please use one of these methods of payment. Refunds:
1. Refunded amounts are generally returned within 2 & 5 business days however the length of time required for the funds to be credited to your account is determined by your financial institution. Please check with your financial institution on their specific rules regarding returned or refunded transactions.
2.Refunds limited to 1 per booking. If your travel arrangements are subject to more than one change, it may be necessary to cancel the entire booking any eligible refunds will be sent to your financial institution to credit your account in accordance with its policies. Rebooking your travel will require a new and separate payment.
3. Art of travel has no obligation to issue refunds if:
(i) Art of travel received payment ninety (90) or more days prior to our receipt of the refund request for a booking transaction
(ii) the purchase requires more than one refund or credit
(iii) in response to a disputed booking appearing on your statement from your financial institution, your financial institution issues you a refund for the disputed booking transaction and sends Art of travel. A charge back on the transaction (a charge back reverses the payment you made to Art of travel. for the refunded transaction)
(iv) the booking is for non refundable travel products or services
(v) you cannot provide us with full and accurate information required to complete the refund or credit
(vi) the refund request has already processed through CC Avenue but has not yet applied to the originating source of the payment
(vii) the refund request directs Art of travel. To issue the refund to a different financial institution than the source where the original payment was received or
(viii) Art of travel did not received the payment for which the refund request is made due to force majeure or other causes beyond our direct control. iv. Refunds requiring special handling may result in a delayed return of the funds:
Regarding Voucher, Invoice and booking confirmation:
As soon as Art Of Travel India Holidays receives payments and booking on their website an auto generated mail goes to the client with booking confirmation, invoice and voucher through their system.