Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
(Bengaluru – Bandipur – Mysore – Hampi – Bengaluru)
DEPARTURE DATES FOR SEASON 2023 – 24
MONTH DEPARTURE DATES
OCTOBER, 2023 14
NOVEMBER, 2023 11
DECEMBER, 2023 09
JANUARY, 2024 06
FEBRUARY, 2024 03
MARCH 2016 02
Glimpses of Karnataka is a well-planned itinerary offering an attractive journey across the top tourist destinations in Karnataka. The tour commences on Sunday in Bangalore and ends back in Bangalore, the following Saturday. The Glimpses of Karnataka tour organized by Golden Chariot is a 4-day itinerary offering pure fun. Enjoy the majestic essence of Karnataka during the tour and come back with lifetime memories to cherish forever. The itinerary of this luxury tour is described below. Go through the day-wise program to plan your schedule in a hassle-free manner.
DAY 1: BENGALURU TO BANDIPUR
Your most awaited journey starts in Bangalore the capital of Karnataka. Experiencing charming weather throughout the year and adorned with Victorian architectural splendour, the third-largest city in India doesn’t need any introduction.
- Receive a warm welcome at Yesvantpur Railway Station at around 0830 hrs.
- Attend tour Briefing on the train.
- Your luxury train goes on wheels at 0930 hrs.
- Enjoy delectable Lunch on board.
- De board train at Nanjangud Town.
- Embark on 50 km road journey from Nanjangud to Bandipur
- Proceed for a wildlife safari at Bandipur National Park
- After enjoying Jungle Safari at Bandipur return to the train.
- Complete your dinner on board.
- Continue an overnight journey to reach Mysore.
DAY 2: MYSORE
On day 2 of the journey, you will enjoy sightseeing in Mysore. After breakfast on board, proceed to visit the Mysore Palace. After exploring the royal glory, return to the train for lunch. Visit Srirangapatnam as an Optional excursion. In the evening, proceed for dinner at a city hotel with cultural activities. Return to the train and continue your journey to Hampi.
- Enjoy breakfast on the train.
- Proceed for visiting the Mysore Palace.
- Return to the train and enjoy your lunch.
- In the evening, you can go for an optional visit to Srirangapatnam.
- Return to the train and have dinner.
- Continue an overnight journey to reach Hampi.
DAY 3: HAMPI
Day 3 of the Golden Chariot itinerary is reserved for exploring the architectural marvel in Hampi. After enjoying your breakfast, de board the train to visit Hampi, the capital of the Vijayanagara kingdom. This UNESCO World Heritage site carries the ruins ancient kingdom that tells the story of opulence and grandeur of the royals. You can also enjoy the view of the Sunset from the bank of the gently flowing Tungabhadra River. After the excursion, come back to the train for lunch. You can choose an optional trip to Anegundi in the afternoon. Enjoy your dinner on board and continue the journey.
- Enjoy a delectable breakfast on the train.
- Proceed for sightseeing in Hampi.
- Explore temples, palaces, and World Heritage sites in Hampi.
- Return to the train to have your lunch.
- Go for an optional trip to Anegundi in the afternoon.
- Enjoy your dinner and continue the journey to come back to Bangalore.
DAY 4: BENGALURU
Enjoy your breakfast on board as the train arrives at Yeshwanthpur Railway Station in Bangalore at around 11:00 AM. Say farewell to your co-passengers and de board the train as your Glimpses of Karnataka tour ends offering you pure delight for the last 4 days.
- Enjoy the breakfast.
- Reach Yeshwanthpur Railway station as this magical journey ends in Bangalore.